Thursday, January 15, 2009

13th January 2009 (Tuesday)

Morning call for me... as usual... dear had to call me a few times + smses me to wake me up.... Im such a pig. Kinda busy with work and students... Busying preparing powerpoint slide for tml presentation and students came in for class becos examination on thursday... Wad a busy day... Dear was smsing me asking me to cook... but my speciality is "maggi mee". Last nite he ate maggi mee already not healthy to eat tonight again. So i intend to cook spagetti... Luckily, they had those precook spagetti sauce which can be easily find in supermarket.... Haha... This is my 1st time cooking spagetti... Hoping everything goes well... Ask my bro not to buy dinner so dat he can taste it 1st... Haha... im so bad.. ask my brother to test my food.... Anyway due to work, i knocked off at 8.30pm... Rush to bugis cold storage to buy my stuffs... and rush back home... dear pick me up at lakeside mrt station since he juz left work. Dear was damn dusty... His hair become grey colour, his clothes full of sand and boots full of muds... Super disgusting... Anyway reach home straight away prepare the food cos everyone is straving already...

Actually not much thing lar... fried hotdogs and crabmeat and mushroom in the sauce + cooking the spagetti. but i was like preparing until siao... haha... dear wanted to help but i feel funny when he is around me esp when im cooking... haha... cos i easily get nervous when he is around me... asked him to watch his show to kill time so he bring Ong Bak 2 disc to the living room and watch with my brother. My brother also help me with cooking the pork meat... haha.... luckily we didnt lau sai cos the pork had been in the freezer since 25th dec till now...

Sat down and eat in the living room while watching Ong Bak 2... Brother auto help me wash some of the dishes... dear also help up and i had to wash the stove cos the stove is full of oil stain... Later mummy is going to jump up the ceiling if she was the oil stain on her stove... Around 12am dear fall asleep le.... He damn tired... ke lian darliN... I watch heroes while he is asleep till 3am again... Wow... my skin is going to dehydrate man... The golden time to rest our skin is from 11am to 2am....

No comments:

Post a Comment