Thursday, January 15, 2009

12th January 2008 (Monday)

Didnt go work today cos i wake up at 1pm... Haha.... juz feel super tired... Arggg!!!! Was smsing with dear.... Hmmm... again he is asking me to tell alice im quitting... hmmm.... he is asking around see whether got job anot... then.... asking me to work as kinegarden teacher... but need o lvl... too bad i don haf credit for english... den he told me dat he rather me go study abit 1st... after having a long discussion, end up we stick with working in current job and take up part time diploma.

I did alot of hse chore today... Washing dear's clothes, mopping the floor and washing toilet. After doing all those house chores, im damn tired. It was around 5 to 6pm liao. I cook maggi mee for my lunch too lazy to go out and eat.... Haha...

Today dear will be working late... Haix... watch Heroes all the way after bathing.... till bout 10pm... I heard someone coming back home.... I didnt care much cos should be my dad. Den someone knocked on my room door, haha.... Dear is back... Last nite i left my hse key in his car... Hahaha... Miss him so much but i cant hug him cos he is very dirty....

Cook maggi mee for him.... we watch show since we bought so many dvds. 1st we watch" wad happen in Vegas"... halfway thru the show, the disc spolied... den we watch the 2nd show "27 dresses", cant see too... 3rd show "the leap years", finally no problem. Dear watch half way fell asleep already so i continue to watch. The show was so touching toward the end... slept at 2 or 3am.., So tiring....

No comments:

Post a Comment